Today I went to see my NHS GP in Chiswick. I saw Dr. Morris, and I was pleased. She took my blood preasure, listened to my heartbeat, etc. She is referring me to St. Thomas' hospital, which is where I wanted to go. Now I just wait for them to mail me information about my first appointment, which will likely be between week 11 and 13. Not ideal, but I'm gonna go with it. I'll try to see Dr. Inge either in October or definitely December.
I feel great, boobs are very sore, and I'm feeling a little tired, but otherwise feeling okay. I'm so excited that I'm pregnant! So far, I've told my mama and daddy, and I think mama has shared the news with a few close family members. I also told Rachel because otherwise I couldn't have really explained my non-drinking this past weekend in Amsterdam. Jamey and I are planning to tell other family and friends after we've had an ultrasound and can confirm that everything is okay. I can't wait to tell everybody! Until next time...
Love,
Jac

No comments:
Post a Comment