Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ruby is 5 months old!!



Ruby turned 5 months old last Friday, wow how time flies! The video above is one I took this morning of Ruby making raspberries, or blowing bubbles, a new trick she's recently learned! She's a cutie when she does it! She also rolled over from her tummy back to her back for the first time this morning. Wow, she learns something new nearly everyday!

Ruby and I are still in NC visiting. It's great to be here with family, but we are really getting ready to get back home to London and life as usual. We're lucky to have a "home" in both the UK and the US!

We have been to the NC State Fair this year, several times already. Here's a few photos below:

I'm still breastfeeding Ruby and plan to do so for another month. We will then start some solids and I've pumped enough breast milk to continue feeding her that even after I've weaned her to the bottle. Breastfeeding Ruby has been one of my most rewarding accomplishments of my life. It was so hard at first, but I've actually come to enjoy the experience and it's been so good for Ruby! I'll probably be a little sad to end it, but I am looking forward to wearing dresses again (which I haven't really been able to do while breastfeeding).

We also had some professional photos taken of Ruby, her 5 month photos. I'll post those soon, they are soooo good! Until next time, lots of love!

Jac

No comments:

Post a Comment