In my last letter to you, I told you all about how you got your nickname "Molly". Well, since Granny and I named you that, I have been introduced to another Molly, Molly the cat. Yep, that's right, a cat. Now mommy has never been too fond of cats, mainly because I'm allergic, so is Daddy. But, for some reason, we have both taken a liking to the cat next door named Molly. She comes over to visit us often. We've even started feeding her and have bought some toys for her. We also had to buy her a little bed to sleep in, as she found herself a little too comfortable in your bed! See the cute photos below. Don't worry, we've got everything washed and ready for your arrival, and Molly the cat now knows that your bed is off limits to her. The very fact that I did not have a heart attack and die when I saw her in your bed is amazing! Those who know how I am know what I'm talking about. You'll understand one day too. I'm not sure how to explain my love for this cat... maybe it's the fact that I have you in my tummy and my hormones are all over the place, I don't know. But this is definitely a milestone for me, so I felt the need to write you a letter about it. Enjoy the pictures of Molly, "Molly"!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment