Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

3 months and already rolling over!

We are on our flight back to London from our yearly trip to NC for the 4th. So two weeks of home sickness in my future. It happens every time I go home for a visit. A lot has happened since my last post. I've been on antibiotics for a big part of the 14 weeks that beau has been with us. The mastitis lasted for 5 weeks. I went and had an ultrasound if my boob but everything checked out okay. It was a very painful time!  I'm still Breastfeeding at 14 weeks and we kept it going all through the mastitis. Hard to believe. My goal is to make it to 6 months. 

While we were in NC, Beau rolled over for the first time!  He also laughed for the first time on our flight from London to NC. He rolled from tummy to back on Sunday June 23rd. Then on Friday, July12, he rolled from back to belly and back again. He also started scooting on Saturday, July 13. He's been a busy boy. He is currently 14 weeks old. 

Our schedule right now looks something like this:

6:30-7: wake and feed
8:15-30: nap
10:15-11: wake feed
12:15ish: nap
2pm: wake feed
3:15 nap
5-6: wake feed
7-7:30: bath
8pm: feed and down for the night
11pm: dream feed  

So we are feeding 6 times most days, but sometimes we'll only have 5 feeds because he will sleep til 3 or til 7 in the evening and then we get off track a little. Who knows how tonight and tomorrow will go with the plane ride and time zone change. He is in his cocoon under Jamey's seat sleeping away right now. I want to extend his morning wake time to 7 or later and have his dream feed never be later than 11, but I'm struggling with both. We'll probably get it once we get back into our routine. It will be a shock to the system to actually slow down and not be running from here to there everyday. Oh how we will miss NC!

I'm starting swim lessons for Beau the first week in August and Ruby will start her toddler swim lessons. I'm really looking forward to that. Hopefully we will all settle back into the London life quickly and start planning our next trip back to NC. Can't wait!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment