Dear "Molly",
Today is May 9, 2010 and it's Mother's Day. You will be here with Daddy and me in just a few weeks. I can just imagine what it will be like next year on Mother's Day, you'll be nearly 1 year old! Today is also the anniversary of when your daddy and I had our first date. That was 7 years ago today! He knew that I would be coming to Raleigh to see Granny for Mother's Day weekend, so he asked me out for a date while I was at home visiting. I'm sure glad he did. Look where that has brought us!
I'm just a little over 37 weeks pregnant with you, so you will certainly be arriving soon. You are sitting in a breech position in my belly at the moment, which means your head is at the top and your bottom is, well, at the bottom. You can't really be delivered that way, so if you don't turn, we'll have to have you delivered via C-Section. As long as you are born healthy, I'm okay with whichever way you are delivered. I've visited a chiropractor to see if he can help make some room in my uterus for you to turn. That's what Aunt Kathi did with Ava, and it worked for them! You seem quite comfortable in the position you are in so we'll just see what you want to do over the next few weeks.
I'm including some photos below of mommy carrying you in my tummy. You sure are getting heavy, and you sure are getting big! I love carrying you around in my tummy, but I can't wait to carry you around in my arms. I wonder what you will look like, what color your hair will be, your eyes, I know you will be the most beautiful little girl in the whole world! Daddy and I can't wait to meet you!
Love you,
Mommy
The first photo is mommy with her new friends that she met at childbirth class. We are all due within a month of each other. I'm sure their little babies will be your first little friends!
The next two photos are mommy and daddy at Kew Gardens. I was 36 weeks pregnant. I'm sure we will take you to Kew Gardens for many visits once you are here.
The next two photos are of daddy and mommy outside of Parliment and St. Thomas' hospital where you will be born. These were taken on May 5, 2010 and I was 37 weeks.
The next four photos were taken today, May 9, 2010 (Mother's Day), and I'm 37 and a half weeks pregnant with you.
Finally, the last photo is a funny one that daddy took of mommy while she was enjoying some breakfast. We like the fact that I can balance a plate on my tummy! It's like you are already balancing a plate on your head, you're so poised! I was probably about 35 weeks pregnant in this photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment